Monitoring data from windfarms in the Dutch North Sea sector
As part of the licenses given by the Dutch government for windfarm development in the Dutch sector of the North Sea their operators are required to undertake marine environmental monitoring activities to assess possible impacts. These data are to be shared with public authorities. The EMODnet Data Ingestion portal provides an attractive way for sharing these datasets and adding value for multiple applications.
Renewable energy development data in the UK
The Crown Estate (UK) provides operators rights to license the generation of renewable energy within EEZ (200nm) in the waters around the UK. It obliges offshore wind industry to collect marine environmental data for a range of reasons and to provide these to The Crown Estate. Thereby it collects marine data for a range of reasons. A selection of these datasets will be submitted to the EMODnet Data Ingestion portal
11 June 2018
30 April 2018
27 April 2018
The following list gives an overview of posters, presentations and leaflets that have been produced and published at several events or have been prepared for general promotion purposes. The promotion material can be downloaded.
- Presentation of the EMODNet Data Ingestion project and how to involve industry at European Maritime Days 18-19 May 2017
- Bookmarks for EMODnet Data Ingestion
- Presentation about overall work flow from ingestion to publishing –related services –detailed specifications - January 2017
- Presentation explaining the EMODnet Data Ingestion project in short - October 2016
- Presentation of EMODnet Data Ingestion at the IMDIS 2016 Conference in Gdansk - Poland - 11-13 October 2016